UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA, KIRINARI ST, BRUCE, ACT 2617
GTM is a licensed all ages event, however, we do recommend 16+. If you are under 16, we are still more than happy for you to come along, as long as you’ve cleared it with your parents!
- 3 Hours drive from Sydney CBD
- 1 Hour drive from Goulburn
- 2 Hours and 20 minutes Drive from Jindabyne
- 1 Hour and 30 minutes drive from Cooma
- 2 Hours and 30 minutes from Wagga Wagga
- 2 Hours and 30 minutes drive from Ulladulla
- 2 Hours and 30 minutes drive from Wollongong
- 3 Hours drive from Orange
- 3 Hours and 15 minutes drive from Albury
- For those who REALLY like a road trip, the distance between Melbourne and Australia’s Capital is around 660 kilometers so you are looking at about a 7 hour drive.
To avoid congestion, we recommend you take one of the Bunbury shuttle buses to get to the festival however, if you are travelling by car there is limited parking available at The University of Canberra from 9:30am until late. Please follow the signs and enter via College Street or Allawoona Street.
Cost: Gold Coin Donation