Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol - any alcohol found at the Festival Site or the Camp Site will be confiscated, and the offending patron(s) ejected from the Festival Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Festival.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, any fire twirling equipment.
- Fires and open flames.
- Flammable liquids (container / jerry cans with flammable liquids will be confiscated)
- Sound systems.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands, etc).
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Festival staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, Segway’s, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police/emergency service dogs).
- No unauthorised solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Any other item deemed to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Festival organisers.
Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
Any persons found to be in possession of Prohibited Items will have those Prohibited Items confiscated and they will not be returned.
Any persons found to be in possession of illegal substances or partaking in illegal activities will be removed from Festival Site / Camp Site and will be referred to the police.
You are responsible for checking all Festival information and ensuring you have purchased the correct Camping Tickets and Festival Tickets for the Festival. No refunds will be processed if you make an error in connection with your ticket purchase.
Be sure to check the Festival website for other entry guidelines.