If you have received an error message whilst booking tickets this may mean that the event has sold out while you were entering your details. Our system does not reserve the tickets until you press purchase tickets. This means the fastest finger wins!If however tickets are still available, please send us a request with your details and the event and payment type you are attempting to use. Please also reference the error message you received.
Articles in this section
- What is 3D Secure, MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by Visa?
- How to create a Moshtix account?
- What does it mean when an event says “allocation exhausted”?
- I received an error message when purchasing tickets. Why did this occur?
- How can I purchase tickets to moshtix events?
- Why is PayPal not available when I reach payment method?
- I want to purchase a ticket through eBay or Gumtree. Is this safe?