No, once your wristband is on, it should not be removed for the duration of the event. Event staff will be checking wristbands over the weekend to check for breakages, stretching etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my moshtix email address?
- How do I apply to have my food truck/stall at Splendour?
- Can I get a refund?
- Fence jumpers
- Are wristbands exchangeable?
- What if I think someone has a copy of my ticket?
- What if I lose my ID before the festival?
- What do I do if i've made a spelling mistake on my ticket?
- Are event and camping tickets separate tickets?