The Splendour campgrounds at North Byron Parklands open from 10:00am Wednesday 18 July, not earlier. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE THIS TIME. On Wednesday, campers can arrive between 10:00am - 10:00pm and between 7:00am - 10:00pm on Thursday 19 July and Friday 20 July. If you’re arriving on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 July 2018 you can check in from 8:00am – 8:00pm.
Articles in this section
- Camping Code of Conduct
- What is the security like within the campgrounds?
- Can under 18's camp without a parent/guardian?
- Can non-campers visit friends in the campground?
- I missed out on a camping pass. Can't I just stay with my friends in their tent?
- Can we reserve a spot next to us for our friends?
- Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
- How much space do we get for our campsite and can we pick our own spot?
- Do I have to purchase a camping ticket if i'm camping?
- When do the Campgrounds open and close?