None of the Splendour campsites are powered. You can bring your own generator, BUT we have a strict noise curfew between 12am and 8am in the campgrounds and your generator MUST be turned off between these hours. Liquid fuels are permitted but must be stored with Splendour staff while not in use and you are not permitted to bring gas bottles.
Articles in this section
- When can I arrive to set up my campsite?
- Do I have to purchase a camping ticket if i'm camping?
- Is the camping ticket per person or per campsite?
- Is it still the same price if we only want to camp for one night?
- What is 'The Meadow' Family Campground?
- Camping Code of Conduct
- How much space do we get for our campsite and can we pick our own spot?
- Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
- Can we reserve a spot next to us for our friends?
- I missed out on a camping pass. Can't I just stay with my friends in their tent?