Sorry, but this one is non-negotiable. Every year loads of people hassle us about being "just one more person". But the reality is the campground has a set capacity that we legally need to stick to, so once camping tickets sell out we simply cannot put anyone else in there.
Articles in this section
- Camping Code of Conduct
- What is the security like within the campgrounds?
- Can under 18's camp without a parent/guardian?
- Can non-campers visit friends in the campground?
- I missed out on a camping pass. Can't I just stay with my friends in their tent?
- Can we reserve a spot next to us for our friends?
- Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
- How much space do we get for our campsite and can we pick our own spot?
- Do I have to purchase a camping ticket if i'm camping?
- When do the Campgrounds open and close?