Sorry, but this one is non-negotiable. Every year loads of people hassle us about being “just one more person”. But the reality is the campground has a set capacity that we legally need to stick to, so once camping tickets sell out we simply cannot put anyone else in there.
Articles in this section
- When can I arrive to set up my campsite?
- Do I have to purchase a camping ticket if i'm camping?
- Is the camping ticket per person or per campsite?
- Is it still the same price if we only want to camp for one night?
- What is 'The Meadow' Family Campground?
- Camping Code of Conduct
- How much space do we get for our campsite and can we pick our own spot?
- Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
- Can we reserve a spot next to us for our friends?
- I missed out on a camping pass. Can't I just stay with my friends in their tent?