Anyone in the campgrounds that is 17 years of age or under MUST be accompanied by parent or guardian that we strongly recommend is 25 years of age or older.
Articles in this section
- When can I arrive to set up my campsite?
- Do I have to purchase a camping ticket if i'm camping?
- Is the camping ticket per person or per campsite?
- Is it still the same price if we only want to camp for one night?
- What is 'The Meadow' Family Campground?
- Camping Code of Conduct
- How much space do we get for our campsite and can we pick our own spot?
- Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
- Can we reserve a spot next to us for our friends?
- I missed out on a camping pass. Can't I just stay with my friends in their tent?