Will tickets be available at the gate on the day?
If you don't want to miss out on Laneway Festival, make sure you purchase your ticket online prior to the event.
Can I purchase tickets at a reduced price if I come midway through the event, if tickets are still available?
Tickets are sold at full price regardless of the time you arrive on event day.
Will Pass Outs be available on the day?
There are no Pass Outs on the day. If you choose to leave the Festival at any point, you will not be admitted back in. There will be more than enough food, drinks, amenities and of course, music to keep you going all day.
What happens if it rains on the day?
Laneway Festival will go ahead rain, hail or shine.
Can I bring my own alcohol into the festival?
No. Laneway Festival is licensed to sell food & drinks and provides great, well-stocked bars. All bags are searched on arrival.
Can I go bare foot?
Sorry guys shoe wear is necessary - thongs and sandals are fine but enclosed footwear is highly recommended as it is a long day.
Does Laneway Festival accept Companion Cards?
Yes. If you have an approved carer card you will need to purchase a ticket and then email through the details to email@example.com. Please include details of the carer card and who the nominated carer will be. The carer's ticket will be available for collection onsite at guest services upon presentation of the carer card.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE FESTIVAL? WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
✔ Your ticket
✔ Valid photo ID
✔ Sun Protection
✔ Good vibes
The following items are prohibited:
- Alcohol - any alcohol found at the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Air horns.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment.
- Fires and open flames.
- Advanced personal vaporizers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigs.
- Flammable liquids.
- Sound systems.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
- Drones or other remote control devices.
- Couches and chairs.
- Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands etc).
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks).
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency servicedogs).
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.
- Eskies and coolers.
Are food and drink from outside the festival permitted inside?
No food or drink will be permitted into the Event Site. You cannot bring sealed plastic water bottles (with or without contents) into the Event Site. You can bring unsealed EMPTY plastic water bottles (no glass) into the Event Site.
What kind of cameras & recording devices can I bring with me?
No professional cameras (read: cameras with detachable lenses) are permitted without formal media accreditation. Likewise no audio or film recording equipment (including GoPros) can be brought into the Festival.
Please check the Festival website http://lanewayfestival.com/ for other entry guidelines.