The Resale system must still attempt the refund to the original card used for payment. If your credit card has been cancelled or expired since you originally purchased the tickets, the refund will fail and you will receive an automated email asking you to contact Moshtix Customer Service. The email will ask for your bank details and our Customer Service team will arrange a manual refund into your bank account. This can take up to 7-10 days for the refund to be processed.
Articles in this section
- Resale opening and closing dates for SELLERS
- Information for SELLERS
- How to list your ticket for Resale
- What is the Fee to sell my ticket?
- Can I resell my Overflow Parking, Bus or Campground Entry tickets?
- Do I receive a full refund if my ticket sells?
- What if my credit card has expired or been cancelled since the original purchase?
- How do I know if my ticket has sold?
- What if my ticket doesn’t sell before the closing date?
- Can I sell my ticket directly to my friend?