Yes. Tickets purchased via the Moshtix Resale Facility work the same way as those originally sold to the event via Moshtix. This means that whenever an event promoter has required us to collect name and/or date of birth information for each ticket, this information will also be required for tickets purchased via the Resale.
Articles in this section
- Resale opening and closing dates for BUYERS
- Information for BUYERS
- How do I know when tickets are being released?
- Is 'Time to Pay' available for Resale tickets?
- I secured a 3 Day Event ticket during the presale/ general public on-sale but missed out on Camping. Can I buy this separately through the Resale?
- How can I be sure that I'm buying a genuine ticket?
- If I buy a Resold ticket via Moshtix, will it have my name on it?