If you have a family member or friend who you would like to pass your unwanted tickets to, you will need to Reissue the ticket first to ensure it is in the correct name of the new attendee. Tickets must not be publicly listed for sale, or privately sold for more than face value. Scalping will not be tolerated, and tickets found to be in breach of the terms and conditions may be cancelled without refund.
Articles in this section
- Resale opening and closing dates for SELLERS
- Information for SELLERS
- How to list your ticket for Resale
- What is the Fee to sell my ticket?
- Can I resell my Overflow Parking, Bus or Campground Entry tickets?
- Do I receive a full refund if my ticket sells?
- What if my credit card has expired or been cancelled since the original purchase?
- How do I know if my ticket has sold?
- What if my ticket doesn’t sell before the closing date?
- Can I sell my ticket directly to my friend?