If your ticket is successfully sold through the Moshtix Resale, your ticket will be cancelled and the original amount paid for the ticket (less original Booking Fee and Service Fees) will be refunded to the credit card used for the original purchase. You will be notified by email once the refund for a Resold ticket has been processed.
Articles in this section
- Resale opening and closing dates for SELLERS
- Information for SELLERS
- How to list your ticket for Resale
- What is the Fee to sell my ticket?
- Can I resell my Overflow Parking, Bus or Campground Entry tickets?
- Do I receive a full refund if my ticket sells?
- What if my credit card has expired or been cancelled since the original purchase?
- How do I know if my ticket has sold?
- What if my ticket doesn’t sell before the closing date?
- Can I sell my ticket directly to my friend?