To resell a ticket you will need to log in to the original Moshtix account that the tickets were purchased through.
Once you have logged in-
- Click 'Manage Tickets' then select the 'Re-sell' option. If you do not see the option to Resell, then this means it is not available for that particular event.
- A pop-up will appear which will prompt you to read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Resale facility.
- Once you have clicked 'Accept', you will then be directed to the next step which will prompt you to select the ticket/s you wish to place on the resale facility.
- Follow the prompts to enter your payment details
- Before processing the payment, please check all details and ensure that you have selected the correct ticket/s to be uploaded to the Resale facility. Once a ticket has been posted for Resale, you cannot reverse this action.
- Once your payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation notice on screen, and the status of your ticket will change to 'Pending Resale'.
If/when your ticket is purchased by another person, the ticket status will update to ‘RESOLD TICKET', and a refund for the ticket cost (excluding booking and service fees) will be processed within 3-5 business days.
The system must first attempt the refund to the same card used for the original payment. If your card has since expired or been cancelled, you will receive an automated email requesting further information for the refund to be processed via your bank account.