- Your first payment will be processed upon setup, then payments are processed on a fixed monthly date until full payment is received.
- The fixed date will always be the 16th of every month at 3am (AEST)
- Tickets must be paid in full, prior to the event.
DEFAULT ON PAYMENT:
If an instalment is not received on the scheduled payment date, we will make one attempt to contact you by email and/or telephone. You will be given ten (10) days from the date we attempt to contact you to respond to the enquiry or update your payment information. If we do not hear from you or you do not arrange payment within the ten (10) day period then you will be deemed to have defaulted on the Payment Schedule and the Cancellation for Default provisions below will apply.
CANCELLATION FOR DEFAULT:
Default on the Payment Schedule will result in cancellation of your entire Ticket purchase, loss of any deposit and all payments made prior to the default. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to check your credit card or bank statements to ensure that the payments are being debited to your account in accordance with the Payment Schedule. You will be notified that your purchase has been cancelled.
- If tickets are cancelled due to defaulted payments, Moshtix cannot guarantee the ability to re-purchase the tickets (for example, if the event has sold out) or re-purchase the tickets at the original ticket price.
- The tickets are non-transferable for other events.
- There are no refunds after the full payment has been finalised and no refunds for change of mind.
- Your tickets are only allocated once full payment is processed successfully