- Once your ticket has been listed for Resale, this can’t be undone.
- If your ticket has successfully sold through Resale, you will be refunded the base cost price of the ticket (minus any booking, transaction, processing fees etc.)
- The resale system must attempt the refund back onto the credit card or PayPal account that the original purchase was made from.
- If your ticket has not sold by the closing of the Resale facility, the ticket will be re-validated in your Moshtix account where it will still be valid for the event
- You will be notified via email if/when your ticket has been Resold and purchased by another customer.
- Refunds are processed within 3-5 business days, or 7-10 business if processed manually by Moshtix Customer Service (for cancelled or expired cards).
Please refer to the event website, or contact Moshtix Customer Service for any further information regarding a specific event/Resale.