- You may remove your ticket from resale at any time during the resale period before the ticket is resold.
- If your ticket has successfully sold through Resale, you will be refunded the base cost price of the ticket (minus any resale, booking, transaction and processing fees etc.)
- The resale system must attempt the refund back onto the credit card or PayPal account that the original purchase was made from.
- If your ticket has not sold by the closing of the Resale facility, the ticket will be re-validated in your Moshtix account where it will still be valid for the event
- You will be notified via email if/when your ticket has been Resold and purchased by another customer.
- Once sold, refunds are automatically processed within 5 business days, or up to 14 business days if processed manually by Moshtix Customer Service (for cancelled or expired cards).
Please refer to the event website, or contact Moshtix Customer Service for any further information regarding a specific event/Resale.