‘Time to Pay’ allows you to book your tickets now and pay in 2 easy monthly payments. ‘Time to Pay’ bookings attract an Administration Fee totalling 2.5% of the order total. This administration fee and your first payment will be processed once you click ‘PAY NOW’. Moshtix will send you a confirmation e-mail to your stated e-mail address when all payments have been successfully processed.
In order to utilise the ‘Time to Pay’ Payment Instalment Plan you MUST opt in to the Payment Instalment Plan during the purchase process. If you miss this, you will be required to pay your order in full. You cannot change the payment method and process after your order has been confirmed.
- Your first payment will be processed upon setup, then payments are processed on a fixed monthly date until full payment is received.
- By selecting ‘Time to Pay’ you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Moshtix contract, which can be read in full here.
- The cut of time for entering into the Time to Pay Instalment Plan contract is Thursday 31st March 2020 at midnight AEST. No payment plan will be offered after this time.
- Tickets must be paid in full, prior to the event.
- If tickets are cancelled due to defaulted payments, Moshtix cannot guarantee the ability to re-purchase the tickets (for example, if the event has sold out) or re-purchase the tickets at the original ticket price.
- The tickets are non-transferrable for other events.
- There are no refunds after the full payment has been finalised and no refunds for change of mind.
- For the avoidance of doubt, should a resale facility be offered by the promoter, Time to Pay is not available as a payment method in this facility.
- Your tickets are only allocated once full payment is processed successfully.
The full Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.