Stress less, for the very first time Falls is introducing payment plans that will allow patrons to pay off their ticket in lovely digestible instalments!
Time To Pay will be available to all patrons from General Sales which commence at 9am (local time) Wednesday 14 August.
'Time to Pay' allows you to book your tickets now and pay in easy monthly payments. 'Time to Pay' bookings attract a $19.95 Administration Fee. This administration fee and your first payment will be processed once you click 'PAY NOW'. We’ll send you a confirmation e-mail to your stated e-mail address when all payments have been successfully processed.
In order to utilise the ‘Time to Pay’ Payment Instalment Plan you MUST opt in to the Payment Instalment Plan during the purchase process. If you miss this, you will be required to pay your order in full. You cannot change the payment method and process after your order has been confirmed.
- Your first payment will be processed upon setup and confirmation of your order, then payments are processed on a fixed monthly date until full payment for your order is received.
- By selecting ‘Time to Pay’ you are agreeing to the Moshtix Terms and Conditions, which can be read in full here.
- The cut off time for selecting the Time to Pay Instalment Plan option is Thursday, 31st October 2019 at 9.00pm AEDT. No payment plan will be offered after this time.
- Tickets must be paid in full, prior to the event.
- If tickets are cancelled due to defaulted payments, Moshtix cannot guarantee the ability to re-purchase the tickets (for example, if the event has sold out) or re-purchase of the tickets at the original ticket price.
- The tickets are non-transferrable for other events.
- There are no refunds after the full payment has been finalised and no refunds for change of mind.
- For the avoidance of doubt, should a resale facility be offered by the promoter, Time to Pay is not available as a payment method in this facility.
- Your tickets are only allocated once full payment for your order is processed successfully.