• All guests must recognise the authority of the Skipper and follow instructions from
management and security
• Scalping: It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale, on
3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale
at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other
commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled
without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Persons caught
scalping will be blacklisted from future YOT Club events.
• Refunds: We do not refund, exchange or substitute tickets after purchase nor do we
replace tickets that may have been stolen, lost or destroyed.
• Do not share your ticket barcode with anyone else or you may be denied entry. The
Organiser reserves the right to deny admission to the holder of any ticket that appears to
have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated.
• There is to be no jumping overboard. If someone is to do so, they will be blacklisted from
future YOT Club events.
• Guests must conduct the voyage in an orderly manner and be mindful when boarding and
• If you are hosting an event or function on the YOT Club we recommend including the dress
code in your invitations and that you notify all your guests
• Security still reserve the right to refuse entry to any group or guest
YOT Club office hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours