Tickets can only be offered for resale by the original purchaser of the tickets. If you are a ticket holder and wish to offer your ticket for resale, you will need to arrange the resale of your ticket with the original purchaser of the tickets whose Moshtix account was used for the purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Resale and Reissue?
- Can I resell my Festival Entry, Overflow Parking, Bus or Campground Entry Tickets?
- Can I change the name on my ticket without reselling it?
- What if I'm not the original purchaser?
- When do I get my money back?
- I put my Camping Ticket up for resale, how do I know if it's been sold?
- Can I nominate a friend to purchase my unwanted ticket?
- Why can't I sell my Moshtix ticket anywhere else?
- What if my credit card has expired or been cancelled since the original purchase?
- What does the resale service cost?