Camping: where do I park my car in the Camp Site?
There is a strict policy of one vehicle per Camping Spot (excluding Small Sites and The Inn which do not permit any parking).
Vehicles are permitted to park and unload their vehicle at their Camping Spot and then:
- Small Sites: all vehicles for Small Sites must proceed to the Designated Parking Area located behind the Small Sites.
- The Inn: all vehicles for The Inn must proceed to the Designated Parking Area located behind The Inn.
- Medium Sites: any extra vehicles for Medium Sites (only one vehicle permitted per Medium Site) must proceed to the Overflow Carpark.
- Large Sites: any extra vehicles for Large Sites (only one vehicle permitted per Large Site) must proceed to the Overflow Carpark.
Please check the website for Overflow Carpark location.
Every vehicle entering the Camp Site must have a bar-coded pass – either: Camping Vehicle Pass or Overflow Carpark Vehicle Pass for extra vehicles.
You will not be permitted to enter the Camp Site without one of these bar-coded passes under any circumstances.
Camping: can I move my vehicle to come and go from the Camp Site or drive around the Camp Site?
Absolutely no vehicles brought into the Camp Site (including the Overflow Carpark) are permitted to leave the Camp Site (or Overflow Carpark) under any circumstances until the Approved Departure Time. All vehicles brought onto the Camp Site (or the Overflow Carpark) must remain parked at the designated Camp Spot or Overflow Carpark spot until the Approved Departure Time. Vehicles are not permitted to be driven around the Camp Site for any reason (this includes ferrying passengers between entry gates and the designated Camping Spot or the Overflow Carpark spot).
Approved Departure Time means either of the following:
- 10:00pm (AEST) on Sunday 25 September 2022 – 1:00am (AEST) on Monday 26 September 2022
- 6:00am (AEST) on Monday 26 September 2022 – 12:00 midday (AEST) on Monday 26 September 2022
Breach of this condition may result in your eviction from the Festival Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Festival. If you are evicted for breach of this condition you will not be entitled to any refund for your Festival Ticket or Camping Ticket.
For further information please click HERE.