Camping: where do I park my car in the Camp Site?
There is a strict policy of one vehicle per Camping Spot (excluding Small Sites and The Inn which do not permit any parking).
Vehicles are permitted to park and unload their vehicle at their Camping Spot and then:
* Small Sites: all vehicles for Small Sites must proceed to the Designated Parking Area located behind the Small Sites.
* The Inn: all vehicles for The Inn must proceed to the Designated Parking Area located behind The Inn.
* Medium Sites: any extra vehicles for Medium Sites (only one vehicle permitted per Medium Site) must proceed to the Overflow Carpark.
* Large Sites: any extra vehicles for Large Sites (only one vehicle permitted per Large Site) must proceed to the Overflow Carpark.
Please check the website for Overflow Carpark location.
Every vehicle entering the Camp Site must have a bar-coded pass – either:
- Camping Vehicle Pass; or
- Overflow Carpark Vehicle Pass for extra vehicles.
You will not be permitted to enter the Camp Site without one of these bar-coded passes under any circumstances.