Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol - any alcohol found at the Festival Site or the Camp Site will be confiscated and the offending patron(s) ejected from the Festival Site / Camp Site for the remainder of the Festival.
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Hydration packs and reservoirs (eg Camelbaks) and sealable pouches (yoghurt, baby food pouches)
* exceptions for families with children under 14 years of age
- Weapons of any sort including tasers, mace sprays or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles / projectiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment.
- Fires and open flames.
- Flammable liquids (container / jerry cans with flammable liquids will be confiscated).
- Sound systems.
- Air horns.
- Portable laser equipment, laser points or pens.
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
- Drones or any other remote control devices.
- Anything studded (ie belts, wristbands, etc).
- Kites or sky lanterns.
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots.
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Festival staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, electric bikes, electric scooters, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs).
- Unauthorised solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Umbrellas (Festival Site only).
- Clothing, jewellery or accessory displaying the name of any motorcycle-related or similar organisations or any “declared criminal organisation” within the meaning of the Criminal Code (Criminal Organisations) Regulation 2013.
- Any other item deemed by Festival personnel (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous.
Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
Any persons found to be in possession of Prohibited Items will have those Prohibited Items confiscated and they will not be returned.
Any persons found to be in possession of illegal substances or participating in illegal activities will be removed from Festival Site / Camp Site and may be referred to the police.
You are responsible for checking all Festival information and ensuring you have purchased the correct Camping Tickets and Festival Tickets for the Festival. No refunds will be processed if you make an error in connection with your ticket purchase.