Tickets can only be returned by the original purchaser of the tickets. If you are a ticket holder and wish to return your ticket, you will need to arrange the return with the original purchaser of the ticket(s) whose Moshtix account was used for the purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my ticket?
- Is there a fee for returning my ticket?
- How do I know if my ticket has sold?
- When do I get my refund?
- What if my ticket does not sell before the ticket return close date?
- How do I remove my ticket(s) from ticket return?
- Can I nominate a friend to purchase the ticket I have returned?
- What if I am not the original purchaser of the ticket(s)?