If the returned ticket is purchased, we will provide a refund to you of the price you paid for the ticket (excluding any transaction, delivery and optional ticket upgrade fees), less the Ticket Return Service Fee specified at the time you requested Ticket Return.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my ticket?
- Is there a fee for returning my ticket?
- How do I know if my ticket has sold?
- When do I get my refund?
- What if my ticket does not sell before the ticket return close date?
- How do I remove my ticket(s) from ticket return?
- Can I nominate a friend to purchase the ticket I have returned?
- What if I am not the original purchaser of the ticket(s)?