By LAW, the ONLY forms of ID we can accept at R&V Check-in are:
- A valid and current NZ Photo Driver’s License
- A valid and current NZ or overseas Passport
- Kiwi Access Card (apply for yours here)
Overseas IDs, expired IDs, Student IDs, credit cards, birth certificates, library cards, and gun licenses will NOT be accepted. If you are from overseas, please present your passport.
Our advice to you:
- If your ID is super old (can hardly see the photo), or you have completely changed your look - you will need to bring a secondary photo ID.
- DON’T go for your new Driver’s License if it is not 100% guaranteed to be ready before the festival
- If you’re the silly bugger who went out on the town with your only form of photo ID and lost it right before R&V - then unfortunately that's a you problem and there's nothing we can do.
- All photo ID matters are legal issues - that means there is no wriggle room. Please don't waste your time begging us to let you in with a photo of your ID or asking to use another unofficial form of ID.
Make sure you have this sorted so you don’t miss out on R&V this year! Be sure to remind your mates.