We strongly recommend carpooling whenever possible, as it not only makes entry into the Campgrounds and Festival Site faster but also benefits the environment.
- All Overflow Car Parking Tickets must be pre-purchased from Moshtix.
- There will be an Overflow car park in A, B and C Campgrounds.
- Medium and Large Camp Sites can only have one vehicle parked on your Camp Site.
- Small Camp Sites cannot park any vehicles on their campsite however, as part of your Camp Site, you are allocated one car space in a separate carpark located close by (signage on site). This is included in your Small Camp Site Ticket.
- The Overflow Carpark is for people who are travelling with more than one vehicle in their group/Camp Site. Any additional vehicles will need to purchase an Overflow Car Park Ticket from Moshtix to park for the duration of the Festival.
- One Overflow Car Park Ticket will allow you to park one vehicle for the whole Festival.
- You can drop off your belongings at your Camp Site and then head directly to the Overflow Car park.
- Once these sell out, you will need to find alternative parking solutions, this can include parking off site and catching the Festival bus or meeting up with your friends before heading into the Festival and arriving in one car.
Every vehicle entering the Camp Site must have a barcoded pass - either:
1. Camping Vehicle Pass; or
2. Overflow Cap Park Vehicle Pass for extra vehicles.
You will not be permitted to enter the Camp Site without one of these barcoded passes under any circumstances.