Check out the CMC Terms and Conditions for the full Prohibited Items List
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol - any alcohol found at the Festival Site or the Campground will be confiscated and the offending patron(s) ejected from the Festival Site / Campground for the remainder of the Festival.
- Animals (excluding service or assistance animals such as guide dogs).
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Balloons, frisbees, projectiles, sticks, poles, bats, clubs, etc.
- Beanbags, blow-up chairs or lounges or couches.
- Clothing, jewellery or accessory displaying the name of any motorcycle-related or similar organisations or any “declared criminal organisation” within the meaning of the Criminal Code (Criminal Organisations) Regulation 2013.
- Clothing, costume or personal effects that may impede the view of those around or behind you.
- Crates (bread or milk crates).
- Confetti or shredded paper.
- Drones or any other remote control devices.
- Eskies, Drink coolers or ice-boxes which are large and bulky (Festival Site only).
- Fires and open flames.
- Flammable liquids and containers (eg jerry cans) with flammable liquids will be confiscated. Empty jerry cans are permitted.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment.
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Hydration packs and reservoirs (eg Camelbaks) and sealable pouches (yoghurt, baby food pouches) * exceptions for families with children under 14 years of age (Festival Site only).
- Illegal or illicit substances.
- Kites or sky lanterns.
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Noise-making devices such as air horns, horns, bells, bullhorns, thunder sticks, whistles or musical instruments.
- Lasers, laser pointers or pens.
- Masks (with the exception of medical masks or religious face coverings).
- Political signage.
- Pools (inflatable pools, plunge pools, spa pools, etc).
- Professional photography equipment (eg telephoto lenses; any lens over 5cm; any detachable lens; stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Festival staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, electric bikes, electric scooters, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised transportation.
- Sound systems (Festival Site only).
- Studded items (eg belts, wristbands, etc).
- Tables, tents, sun shelters (Festival Site only).
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots.
- Two-way walkie talkies or radios (Festival Site only).
- Umbrellas (Festival Site only).
- Unauthorised solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Weapons of any kind including tasers, mace sprays or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles / projectiles).
- Any other item deemed by Festival personnel (in their discretion) to be, or potentially be, a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests, dangerous or offensive.
Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
Any persons found to be in possession of Prohibited Items will have those Prohibited Items confiscated and they will not be returned.
Any persons found to be in possession of illegal substances or participating in illegal activities will be removed from Festival Site / Campground and may be referred to the police.